What Are The Most Flattering Plus Size Haircuts For Women With Chubby Faces?
If there is one way to elevate your confidence and help you feel like a million dollars, a good haircut is an excellent idea! With all the options out there, the latest trends, and of course our egos at the mercy of a bad decision, deciding to change your hair can be life-altering,
We are all born into this world one of a kind, and beautiful in our own unique way. We come in different shapes and sizes, and the social expectations of beauty can weigh heavy on our confidence. On the plus side, plus size is tearing down the old paradigm of small equals beautiful and women who find themselves in this category are flaunting their beauty like they rightly should!
When it comes to choosing a suitable hairstyle, your size and shape need to be considered in order to choose a look that enhances your features and flatters your curves.
We searched the web and found some flattering plus-size haircuts and styles. Let’s have a look and find the right one for you!
1. Choppy Bob
If ‘messy hair, don’t care” is your vibe, then you should opt for a choppy bob. The shaggy look softens the edges, eliminating any blunt lines that can accentuate roundness in the face. This style is fun and low maintenance, perfect for the boss ladies on the go.
2. Asymmetrical Bob
Intentionally uneven, but so trendy and chic. This haircut creates graceful movement by gradually cutting one side longer than the other. Usually worn in a side path, this angle cuts off the broadness of the face, making it appear slimmer.
3. Classic A-Line Bob
This timeless classic is flattering when cut just below the jawline. An A-line bob means there are no stacked layers and the front is left slightly longer, this draws the eyes to below the chin creating length in the face and neutralizing the fullness of the cheeks.
Hairstyles for plus-size women are abundant! When you take in all that needs to be considered and fine-tune all the ideas that tickle your fancy, you will be rocking your locks with confidence. Being a plus-size woman should never stop you from experimenting with the way you present yourself. Own your curves and adorn them smartly.
Here are some useful tips to remember when choosing the best hairstyle for you.
- Stay true to yourself. Choose a style that represents your personality and that you feel comfortable with. Explore your comfort zone in baby steps until there is zero resistance to trying something new.
- Side partings are always the smarter choice
- Consider your hair texture and how it complements the hairstyle. Thick hair will rock an undercut but on fine hair you could end up resembling a sucked mango pip, so choose wisely!
- Choose a style that requires the amount of effort that aligns with your daily schedule. Braids can cope with attention once a week, whereas an updo requires a bit more time, patience, and creativity.
- Select flattering clothing that compliments your new hairdo.
- Play around with some color. Different tones add some dimension, especially to finer hair, while vibrant color can turn a simple haircut into a masterpiece. Darker hair is slimming and really makes the eyes pop.
Now that you have some ideas to play with and tips to consider, get out there, flaunt your beauty and stand in your power!